- Born: 1985
Brant is a congenital above the knee amputee. Prior to taking up paratriathlon, Brant was a successful swimmer and wheelchair basketballer. He is also the founder of noXcuses, an Australian apparel company for triathletes and fitness enthusiasts.
Brant’s career is been full of highlights, most recently winning gold at the 2017 Devonport OTU Triathlon Oceania Championships.
- 8th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- 6th place at the 2017 Yokohama ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- 3rd place at the 2017 Gold Coast ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- Winner of the 2017 Devonport OTU Triathlon Oceania Championships; and
- 10th place at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympic Games.
Latest Athlete Results
2023 Oceania Triathlon Para Cup Busselton30 Apr, 2023 - PTS2 Men - 01:22:13
2023 World Triathlon Para Series Devonport18 Mar, 2023 - PTS2 Men - 01:24:00
2023 Oceania Triathlon Para Championships Stockton05 Feb, 2023 - PTS2 Men - 01:24:45
2018 Edmonton ITU World Paratriathlon Series27 Jul, 2018 - PTS2 Men - 01:17:53
2018 Magog ITU Paratriathlon World Cup14 Jul, 2018 - PTS2 Men - 01:12:35
|view full results|
Athlete Fact Sheet
|Year of Birth||1985|
|World Triathlon Athlete ID||74773|