Deadline for Mentee Recruitment extended until January 31
World Triathlon Development and Education has launched its Mentee Recruitment, for the second delivery of its World Triathlon Mentorship Programme. Since the introduction of the World Triathlon Mentorship Programme in August 2020, World Triathlon has trained more than 100 Mentees. World Triathlon are now calling for new Mentees, who could benefit from the program.
National Federations are being asked to nominate individuals from within their community to become Mentees and the deadline is now January 31.
7 December 2021 – 31 January 2022: Mentee application period
31 January: Application deadline
1-15 February: Selection Panels to select mentees for a new mentoring cycle.
21-28 February: Mentee E-Course on the Education & Knowledge Hub
1 March: A New Mentoring Cycle starts
ROLE OF THE MENTEE
• Complete the mentee “online orientation programme” and formally commit to the programme and to their assigned mentor.
• Initiate and prepare for meetings/interventions (ordinarily monthly) with their mentor.
• Record their agreed goals, progress and future actions for their personal use.
• Take responsibility for their own learning and development through the mentoring relationship.
• Conduct a 6-9-month review to document progress and agree on the next steps (to continue, wind down, and amend).
• Complete the World Triathlon Mentoring Programme evaluation process when requested by the Continental Mentor Lead (CML) or their mentor.
For more information on Mentee Education please visit the World Triathlon Education & Knowledge Hub.