WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP AGE-GROUP
You need to fulfill the criterias of your National Federation (NF) as an Age-Group athlete (e.g. license, NF approved competition uniform, selection etc.). Your NF is given by your passport nationality not by your domicile.
- Register yourself via Datasport choosing WCH Age-Group before July 31st 2022.
- Inform your NF about your registration in the age-group event.
- All NF will get a list with their Age-Group athletes by August 10th, 2022. Your NF has to confirm your registration before August 20th, 2022. In case you should not be confirmed by your NF for racing the WCH Age-Group, you will be registered in the open race in your respective age group category.
- The WCH Age-Group start list (including your start number) will be published online 5 days prior to the race by World Triathlon.
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP ELITE
- You need to fulfill the criterias of your National Federation (NF) of an elite athlete (e.g. qualification/selection, license, NF approved competition uniform, medical test, etc). Your NF is given according to your registration with World Triathlon.
Inform your NF of your elite start in zofingen.
- Your NF MUST ALSO register you in the event via the World Triathlon entry system before August 20th, 2022. Failing to do so will invalidate your Elite registration. In the case of a non-validation of your NF for the Elite World Championship, you will be categorized in your respective Age-Group category.
- If you pay the entry fee, register yourself in the category WCH ELITE before August 20th, 2022. Once you are confirmed by your NF as Elite/you are in the world triathlon entry system as elite, you will be re-categorized to elite in the loc system (datasport). this will be by mid of august.
- If the NF is paying your entry fee, the entry fee must be paid before August 20th.
- The Elite start list (including your start number) will be published online 5 days prior to the race by World Triathlon.