See schedule link.
Saturday 17 Oct:
- 8:00am – 9:05am Junior Men’s World Championships Elder Park race site
- 9:00am – 4:00pm Duathlon Park Expo Elder Park pavilion
- 9.10am – 10:25am Junior Women’s World Champs Elder Park race site
- 11:30am – 1:35pm Elite/U23 Women’s World Champs Elder Park race site
- 12:00pm – 4:00pm A.G. Bike Racking Elder Park race site
- 1:50pm Elite/U23 Women medal presentation Elder Park rotund
- 2:45pm – 4:45pm Elite/U23 Men’s World ChampsElder Park race site
- 5:00pm Elite/U23 Men medal presentation Elder Park rotund
- 5:00pm Paraduathlon equipment check (PT1 competitors) Elder Park race site
Sunday 18 Oct:
- 7:30am – 10:15am Age Group Sprint World Championships
- 8:00am – 12:30pm Age Group Standard World Champs Elder Park race site
- 9:00am – 3:30pm Duathlon Park Expo Elder Park pavilion
- 12:30pm – 2:30pm Paraduathlon World Championships Elder Park race site
- 2:35pm – 4:10pm Elite/U23 & Junior Team Relay World Championships Elder Park race site
- 5.30pm – 6:30pm InterContinental Farewell BBQ Riverside Tce, InterContinental Adelaide
- 6.30pm DWC Closing Ceremony & Presentations Riverside Tce, InterContinental Adelaide
BUDGET CAR & TRUCK RENTAL
Book here to get Exclusive Preferred Partner Rates and an “Early Bird Special” (for any bookings made prior to June 30th for travel through to 31st October 2015)
Budget Car and Truck Rental are our official car rental supplier. With an extensive range of passenger vehicles, 4WD’s and mini buses, Budget can provide a rental option to suit your travel needs whilst you’re in Adelaide. Budget Car and Truck Rental are offering all Duathlon World Championship participants, their family and friends an exclusive preferred partner rates, with additional Early Bird rates.
Our official event hotel, InterContinental Adelaide, provides 5 star excellent city centre accommodation and is an ideal venue for national team dinners and functions. It is located conveniently within the heard of the Adelaide Riverbank Precinct, next to the Elder Park Race Site.
A quick walk from the hotel door will lead you into the eclectic cultural area of the North Terrace, home to many attractions including the Parliament House, botanical gardens, the Art Gallery of South Australia and many premier shopping boutiques.
Special rates are still available for a limited time at $290 room only for both individuals and groups. Book directly with the InterContinental Adelaide or email Info@Adelaide2015.org.au with your group booking enquiry.