I practiced middle distance at a young age with good results (800m. 1’54 “) and after leaving the activity of runner at the age of forty I started practicing triathlon intrigued by this beautiful discipline.
In a few years I have improved more and more starting to get interesting results in my age category (Masters).
Over the years I have won in my age category :
- the Regional Triathlon sprint title 18 times
- the National Triathlon sprint title 5 times,
- the Aquathlon title 4 times.
In addition to these successes I was almost always in the top 10 of the category rank in the sprint.
Since 2015 I have also started competing internationally, managing to capture
- 3 European titles in the Acquathlon
- 1 European title in the Triathlon sprint
- 1 Gold medal in the European Master Games of triathlon,
- 2 4th places in the World Aquathlon championships and in the European Triathlon championships
- 2 6th places in the World Triathlon sprint championships
Latest Athlete Results
|7||31 Aug, 2019 - 60-64 Male AG Sprint - 01:14:10|
|1||28 Jul, 2019 - 60-64 Male AG Sprint - 01:11:53|
|1||05 Jul, 2019 - 60-64 Male AG - 00:39:07|
|7||02 May, 2019 - 60-64 Male AG - 00:40:57|
|1||24 Oct, 2018 - 60-64 Male AG - 00:39:09|
|view full results|