Mark Barr has been a swimmer all his life. As a swimmer at the Athens 2004 Paralympics, he collected two fourth-place finishes. Barr, who lost his leg to bone cancer in his teens, also raced in Beijing 2008. As a registered nurse at the trauma surgical ICU, Barr spends three days a week working 12-hours straight on top of a swim, bike, run or strength session.
With a current talley consisting of seven gold medals and 14 podium finishes, Mark is an incredible force within the racing community.
- 2nd place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- 2nd place at the 2017 Yokohama ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- 2nd place at the 2017 Gold Coast ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- Winner of the 2017 Sarasota CAMTRI Paratriathlon American Championships; and
- 4th place at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympic Games.
Latest Athlete Results
|5||19 Aug, 2023 - PTS2 Men - 01:04:19|
|2||15 Jul, 2023 - PTS2 Men - 00:33:44|
|1||12 Mar, 2023 - PTS2 Men - 01:05:56|
|3||04 Sep, 2022 - PTS2 Men - 01:20:30|
|1||17 Aug, 2019 - PTS2 Men - 01:14:47|
|view full results|