- Czech Republic
- Born: 1983
|World Triathlon Championship Series Ranking||28|
|World Triathlon Individual Olympic Qualification Ranking||16|
|Continental Cup Ranking||45|
Vendula is a Czech professional triathlete with a degree in Anthropology and Genetics (Charles University, Prague), Vendula is a multiple Czech Champion in various categories such as National Champion of the years 2006 and 2007 and winner of the National Championship Series of the year 2009, Duathlon World Champion of the year 2009, and gold medalist of the World Cup in Mooloolaba 2010. Three times Olympian. The best female triathlete Czech Republic has ever produced.
In her home country, Vendula represents the Konrad Tools Triathlon Team.
In nine years, from 2002 to 2010, Vendula took part in 81 ITU competitions and achieved 36 top ten positions, among which 19 medals.
Most recently, Vendula secured a bronze medal at the 2017 Düsseldorf ETU Sprint Triathlon European Championships.
- 3rd place at the 2017 Düsseldorf ETU Sprint Triathlon European Championships;
- 4th place at the 2017 Kitzbühel ETU Triathlon European Championships;
- 10th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Gold Coast;
- 12th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Montréal;
- 18th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Edmonton;
- 14th place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Yokohama; and
- 27th place at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Olympic Games.
Latest Athlete Results
|DNF||13 Sep, 2020 - Elite Women - DNF|
|29||05 Sep, 2020 - Elite Women - 00:56:30|
|32||19 Oct, 2019 - Elite Women - 00:59:18|
|4||21 Sep, 2019 - Elite Women - 02:11:27|
|DNF||31 Aug, 2019 - Elite Women - DNF|
|view full results|
|29||2020-09-05 - Elite Women - 00:56:30|
|DNF||2019-08-29 - Elite Women - DNF|
|26||2019-07-20 - Elite Women - 01:04:38|
|25||2019-07-06 - Elite Women - 01:01:24|
|16||2019-06-28 - Elite Women - 01:00:55|
|view full results|
Follow Vendula Frintova
2019 Karlovy Vary Women Highlights26 Aug, 2019
2018 Sarasota World Cup Women's Highlights15 Oct, 2018
2017 Huelva World Cup Womens Highlights25 Sep, 2017