Mami Tani (nee Sato) started out her ITU career in 2012 and is currently ranked world number two, with eight consecutive gold medals won in 2017. According to the Japan Triathlon Union, this is the first time a Japanese national has won a world championship. Mami had an outstanding race at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final in Rotterdam, Holland, placing first with a time of 1:18.18.
- Winner of the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- Winner of the 2017 Edmonton ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- Winner of the 2017 Altafulla ITU Paratriathlon World Cup;
- Winner of the 2017 Yokohama ITU World Paratriathlon Series; and
- Winner of the 2017 Subic Bay ASTC Paratriathlon Asian Championships.
|2||29 Feb, 2020 - PTS4 Women - 01:22:46|
|2||06 Oct, 2019 - PTS4 Women - 01:19:07|
|1||08 Sep, 2019 - PTS4 Women - 01:14:08|
|DSQ||01 Sep, 2019 - PTS4 Women - DSQ|
|2||17 Aug, 2019 - PTS4 Women - 01:15:14|
|view full results|
|Para triathlon Class||PTS4|
|Para triathlon Subclass|
|Year of Birth||1982|