Patricia completed her first triathlon in 1989. During a 2006 cycling outing, she was hit by a car and made the decision to amputate in 2007. Since then, she had over eight ITU podiums and has won three gold medals.
Patricia has also been a dedicated member of the US Army and worked at the Pentagon and Fort Bragg as part of her 25-year career, which she has now retired from as a Colonel.
Patricia wow she dedicates her time to her young son Gabe, adopted from Guatemala. She says Gabe is her biggest motivation, and wants him to see her follow her dreams and know he can too.
- 3rd place at the 2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam;
- Winner of the 2017 USA Paratriathlon National Championships;
- 3rd place at the 2017 Yokohama ITU World Paratriathlon Series;
- Winner of the 2017 Sarasota CAMTRI Paratriathlon American Championships; and
- 10th place at the 2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympic Games.
Latest Athlete Results
2017 ITU World Triathlon Grand Final Rotterdam15 Sep, 2017 - PTS4 Women - 01:28:17
2017 USA Paratriathlon National Championships25 Jun, 2017 - PTS4 Women - 01:31:02
2017 Yokohama ITU World Paratriathlon Series13 May, 2017 - PTS4 Women - 01:21:50
2017 Sarasota CAMTRI Paratriathlon American Championships11 Mar, 2017 - PTS4 Women - 01:16:36
2016 Rio de Janeiro Paralympic Games11 Sep, 2016 - Women's PT4 - 01:21:08
|view full results|
Athlete Fact Sheet
|Para triathlon Class||PTS4|
|Para triathlon Subclass|
|Year of Birth||1969|
|Residence||Alexandria, United States|
|World Triathlon Athlete ID||60933|