NOC Relations CommissionUpdated: 03 May, 2022 12:33 pm
Members (elected until 2021)
|Staff liaison||Zita Csovelyak|
|EB liaison||Liber Garcia|
|World Triathlon President||Marisol Casado|
|World Triathlon Secretary General||Antonio Arimany|
|Ria Damgren-Nilsson (C)||SWE|
|HRH Prince Fahad bin Jalawi Al Saud||KSA|
|Nilendra Raj Shrestha||NEP|
(C) - Chair
The NOC Relations Commission shall be composed of:
(1) The President.
(2) Up to 7 Members of NFs that are or were Members of their National Olympic Committee Executive Board.
(3) The Secretary General.
The NOC Relations Commission shall advise the Executive Board on how the National Federations could strengthen their relations with their own National Olympic Committees. It shall devise and propose appropriate strategies to engage with the World, Continental, and regional NOC associations; check these strategies and analyze and monitor support and programs provided to the Members and Continental Confederations in this regard.
The role of the NOC Relations Commission is:
(1) To analyse the existing relationship with all the World, Continental, and regional NOC associations.
(2) To advise and assist the Executive Board in relation to matters concerning Members and their relations with their NOC and the development programmes from the NOCs.
(3) To propose new strategies and activities with NOCs associations in order to increase or strengthen triathlon within their competitions and development programs.
(4) To deal with other matters relating to the relations of the World Triathlon Stakeholders with the NOC.