Application Deadline: 20 Mar 2020
Course Language: English
The objective of course is to provide participants with the theoretical and practical training required to make them capable of officiating Continental Cups, Multisport Continental Championships, and Multisport Series Events as Technical Delegates.
• Only eligible TOs can take part in the course
• The eligible candidates’ list was distributed to ASTC Member NFs
• ITU Competition Rules
• ITU Events Organizers Manual
• Case studies
Candidates will be evaluated on class attendance and pass the exam.
All applicants for the course must complete an application form and return it via their National Federations. Please send applications to Mr. Ki Wookyong ASTC Development Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org) after filling it out!
For more information on Procedures and regulations on Technical Officials certification please visit https://www.triathlon.org/about/download_file/to_accreditation_policy_section_1/
Closest airport: Hiroshima International Airport
If you need a letter of invitation to obtain your visa to attend, please send the following information to email@example.com
1. Name as it appears on your passport
2. Date of birth
5. Passport number
6. Passport expiration date
7. Position (coach, athlete, etc.)
8. Length of Stay in Japan
9. Accommodation Hotel during the event
10. Date of arrival to Japan
11. Date of departure from Japan
12. Email address to send invitation letter
13. Postal address to send invitation letter